Wednesday, August 26, 2015

the beginning...

We turn around sometimes on the path of life, peering backwards, trying to pin point when something first began.  At what moment did we know which career was for us, when did we first start falling in love with our spouse, what was the first step of our journey towards this God given dream?  There are epiphany moments, but the longer we stare at the past the more threads of God’s plan come to light woven through the most ordinary things so long ago.  Eventually I give up, marveling at His foresight to be forever preparing and shaping each of us for the next step which takes us to the next journey and on to a new vision.  

I can tell you when I first started thinking about The Tree House and I can tell you what lead up to it from my perspective.  However the more I follow this path the more I am convinced God was working towards this goal long before He started calling me, and the more I realize that this is in no way my story.

Hello and welcome to The Tree House Project; a vision to see a Christian safe house for minor girls who have been rescued from the sex industry established in Virginia.  As the name implies we are a project, right now just at the beginning stages.  We know that God’s heart is to see the enslaved rescued, redeemed and restored and believe this vision is what He has called us to invest in for this season.

This blog is a way to keep people informed in more detail about The Tree House Project, as well as provide a platform for anti-trafficking awareness.  

Thank you for joining us here - I hope you enjoy keeping up with the project as much as we enjoy sharing with you.

because God created people to be priceLESS,


The Tree House Project      

No comments:

Post a Comment